Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I REMEMBER WHEN WEDNESDAYS!!!

DOWNLOAD: I REMEMBER WHEN vol 1
First off, I wanted thank all of you for stopping by and checking out my blog. Harder than Concrete is all about new music, new spots, and stayin’ ahead of the curve. My team, friends, fellow DJs, and myself will be working hard to hit you with the latest hot spots, fashion, music, and other bangin’ jive you may not be up on.


So, I started this new thing called “I Remember When Wednesdays.” This is all about reminiscing about music, fashions, and other trends that you miss, forgot about, and just want to hear again. I started off with a 90’s house party mix. Yeah I know I was just a little little kid in the early 90’s but I remember watching MTV, house party movies, and listening to my aunts talking about how hype it was. Regardless, the music and lifestyle was just as fresh! From the gold MC hammer pants, to the bright neon shirts, and wild eraser head hair styles the 90's were dope. So enjoy this kick-off mix I did off the cuff with no set. Make sure to check back for more soon, and keep those fly ass dance moves going down!

DOWNLOAD: I Remember When vol 1

No comments:

Post a Comment