Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HUMP DAY!

So its another Wednesday, weeks half over and almost time to kick of the weekend. I got a couple new tracks and videos for you today so ... Leeggoo!

Now I've always like Travis Barker even when he was the drummer for The Aquabats... yeah look it up its true. Anyway... Ever since he linked up with my fav dj  of all time DJ AM (RIP), I have had a higher respect for him. On their mixtapes AM & Travis literally killed beat! After he tapped into a whole new genre of music he beats have been getting better and better. His album Give the Drummer Some (out March 15) has so big named artist that rip up his beats. Heres a new come called If you want To feat Pharrell and Lupe Fiasco


DOWLOAD AND LISTEN: Travis Barker feat. Pharrell and Lupe Fiasco - If you want to






On to the next... one of premiere producers DIPLO. On this remix of Kelly Rowland feat. Lil Wayne Diplo throws heavy wobbles and nasty bass aka Dub step. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN: Kelly Rowland feat Lil Wayne - MOTIVATION (Diplo Remix)












 Now this has to be one of my fav tracks out right now! Even before I  heard that Chris Brown, lil Wayne, and Busta were the ones who spit nasty flows on this song, there was talk of two of the hugest producers putting a track together AFROJACK and DIPLO!!! Put all of these talents together and you get FIRE!



BONUS!


MORE CHARLIE SHEEN! I really cant get enough so heres an awesome dubstep track I randomly received

DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN; Charlie Sheen Dub Stepp'n

and I couldn't stop laughing when I seen this Video






One last but certainly not least thing i failed to mention

RIP NOTORIOUS B.I.G.



No comments:

Post a Comment